...a Thrifty Tuesday...

yesterday was a pretty good day for me at Goodwill. Although it seems like I have amassed a lot of items, I honestly have very little major pieces...until yesterday.

So today I want to share my "loot" with you.
Brass Ram lamps. I think at least 4 people wanted these out of my cart.
simple letter. $2.50 still cheaper than the half off letters at Hob Lob.
I'm not sure what these are, but at $.99 for 6, these will be cup holders.
used pool balls $2.99. I liked that they are all beat up. Funny story behind these.
Dresser. I have plans for this...big makeover.
probably the best deal of the day..$19.99 sofa. I just couldn't leave it there. So many options and possibilities. Cant wait to get my grubby paws on some fabric options.

So what you think?


Mr. Goodwill Hunting
http://mrgoodwillhunting.blogspot.com/ (update your blog rolls with this address)
Twitter: MrGWHunting

INFLUENCER

PERSONAL FAVORITES